- James and Lily:To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory:To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black:To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore:To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig:To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye:To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby:To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley:To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin:To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey:To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape:To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
Love Rangrasiya? And can’t get enough of it?
Follow this blog ( http://myrangrasiyalove.tumblr.com/) to read about different themes and ogle at gorgeous gifs made by other talented people.
Go on. Indulge yourself.
"I was fascinated by strangers, wanted to know what food they ate and what dishes they ate it from, what movies they watched and what music they listened to, wanted to look under their beds and in their secret drawers and night tables and inside the pockets of their coats."
-Donna Tartt, The Goldfinch (via thatkindofwoman)
His face when he falls on her.
Things keep going downhill in Rudra’s life .
On one side, his father, is slipping into a coma . On the other side, his mother , who left him 15 years ago, ran away with his nemesis and lived in just the other city . How much can a man bear ?
Understandably , He turns to drink and would rather…
Tumblr Tuesday: Women’s History Month
Who Needs Feminism?
All of us.
Cool Chicks from History
Chicks have been cool since forever.
Stop Telling Women to Smile
An art series letting you know that it’s not okay to tell women to smile.
Photo via Who Needs Feminism?
OMG!!! My thoughts exactly!
"We need to stop pitting girls against each other. We need to stop giving validation to novels and films that fetishize girls who say they “aren’t like other girls” as if there’s something inherently wrong with being a girl. We need to stop perpetuating the fallacy of the mythical “other girls” who all fit some made up stereotype that we teach our girls to be afraid of because “the right guys” don’t actually like “that kind of girl”. “That kind of girl” doesn’t exist, because girls are people and not objects that come in bulk."
Megan Emanuel (via mjwatson)
When we say “Oh, I’m not like other girls”
Ever fancied a floating head?
I so love Rangrasiya. The plot is going so well. What would have taken a week in another show happened in one episode .
Mala had a premonition that Paro would be perfect for Rudra? Tejawat attacks his own wife! Rudra doesn’t know what he is doing anymore
Rudra finally knows where his mother ran away to! After 15 years , he found her ! And the person he hates was the reason his mother ran away!!
He just keeps getting shocks after shocks !
How fucked up is that!!